Monday, December 13, 2010

Blackbery Aplication Bust

On one of my previous post I was really excited about a new tool on my blackberry that promised to help make me a better leader. The tool is the Deloitte Leadership Academy. Well in a sad update this tool is worthless. I was tempted to use it for my popular media review but I’ll give it a review on my blog. Please, no offence but I don’t think old white men from another country telling me how they run there company in short five minute video clips will do the trick. I think that it was an interesting idea in terms of having the information on my blackberry the one im addicted to but these clips taught nothing about how to be a better manager. The great thing about the class reading and text is that it provides multiple aspects of being a leader and these aspects can relate to any person in any position. These five minute clips related to the job done by those men in that company. I really wonder why it was advertised as a blackberry application. Although I’m not a conspiracy theorist there has to be some other explanation. Please to my aspiring leaders don’t bother to download the application!

Shawnta Washington
Posted 12/14/10

1 comment:

  1. I am assuming that "old white men from another country" doesn't include Australian professors at Baruch, so no offence taken!!

    Seriously though, YES there is a problem out there with commercial companies selling their brand name answers as the global truth

    John

    ReplyDelete